TitleProduct

Deep Brown Popular Pet Carrier Bag (HN-pH440)

  • Price:

    Negotiable

  • minimum:

  • Total supply:

  • Delivery term:

    The date of payment from buyers deliver within days

  • seat:

    Shanghai

  • Validity to:

    Long-term effective

  • Last update:

    2017-07-06 08:13

  • Browse the number:

    155

Send an inquiries

Company Profile

Dongguan Baofa Furniture Co., Ltd.

By certification [File Integrity]

Contact:Ms. Lisa. Zhao(Mr.)  

Email:

Telephone:

Phone:

Area:Shanghai

Address:Shanghai

Website: http://huaenind.auto-charge.net/

PRODUCT DETAILS

Pet Carrier
1, 100% 600D Coated Polyester
2, Size: 43cm, 36cm
3, Durable door mesh, lightweight
4, Color: Beige/ Pink/ Blue etc.
5, Packing: 1PC/ PP bag
6, Factory directly supply
7, Reach approved
 

Competitive advantages
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted
 
Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C...