The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Bamboo has higher tensile strength than many types of steel, higher compressive strength than many mixtures of concrete, and a higher strength-to-weight ratio than graphite.
- In contrast to wood, bamboo has no knots so it can endure more stress throughout the length of its stalk.
- Bamboo cannot be digested by termites due to its high silica content.
- Bamboo's sectional composition, all the way down to its microscopic fiber level, contributes to its structural integrity.
- Bamboo is better for gluing than hardwoods due to its unique chemical extractives and is also lighter to ship.
- Bamboo is the fastest growing plant on earth. Some species have been clocked to grow 4 feet in a 24-hour period.
- A pole of bamboo can regenerate to its full mass in 6 months compared to trees used for conventional wood which take 30-50 years to regenerate to their full mass.
- Bamboo can be re-harvested every 3 years without causing damage to the bamboo plant system or the surrounding environment.
- The bamboo plant's root system is preserved during the regeneration process, thereby preventing erosion.
- Continuous harvesting of bamboo every 3-7 years actually improves the overall health of the plant.
- Bamboo consumes carbon dioxide exponentially faster than trees, and it does so year round since it is an evergreen. Scientists believe that if bamboo were planted on a mass basis, it could completely reverse the effects of global warming in just 6 years.
- Bamboo's dense root system helps preserve soil integrity, which prevents erosion and landslides that dump nutrients into rivers and lakes where they can harm the ecosystem.
|Product Name||1-ply Natural Edge Grain Bamboo Boards|
|Item No.||Bamboo Plywood 3mm|
|Face/Back||Melamine faced (one side or both side melamine faced)|
|Surface Treatment||Matt / Emboss / Texture / Glossy,etc.|
|Packing||Bamboo Plywood 3mm Standard export Pallet packing----Faster and safer to load it down,with cost less labour charges.but less Qtys at the same time.|
|Payment Terms||T/T or L/C at sight|
|Delivery Time||Within 15 days after receiving deposit or original L/C at sight,Urgent orders to be negotiated.|
KOKINTER bamboo board can be used for a wide range of commercial or residential construction projects involving cabinets,furniture, countertops, ceilings, walls, and related architectural and décor applications.
Process of KOKINTER Bamboo Board, Packing and Shipping:
1 Highest grow speed among all plants
2 Can be harvested in pretty short time (every 5 years) without re-plant,not like wood take 30-50 years
3 Higher tensile strength than many alloys of steel
4 Higher compressive strength than many mixtures of concrete
5 Higher strength-to-weight ratio than graphite
6 Can be cut every 5-7 years without re-plant and management
7 Fiber structure allows it to withstand more stree without snaping
8 Cut bamboo will not cause harmful environmental effects ; Cut wood will take a lot,you know
9 Bamboo can cut over 600 times,one wood can only cut 1-3times
10 It is believed that if bamboo were planted on a mass basis it could completely reverse the effects of global warming in just 6 years
11 Highly wide usage: flooring material,furniture material,food material,construction material,life tools material,clothes material,gardening material,acient war tools````
12 It is believed that if bamboo were planted on a mass basis it could completely reverse the effects of global warming in just 6 years
13 Obviously bamboo plant is green,environmental,friendly