The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
ISUZU GOODS CUM PASSENGER ELEVATOR
Isuzu goods cum passenger elevators are usually designed with rugged interiors and are intended to carry both passengers as well as freight. It is extremely durable and designed to handle any load up to 15.000kg. The flexible design and manufacturing process provide the elevator with the unique capability to be customized according to any building requirement.
These heavy-duty elevators form the ideal solution for building types such as storehouses, parking centers, hospitals, supermarkets, shopping malls, etc.
• Car lift
Isuzu manufactures and provides complete car elevator and services that enhance safety, reliability, comfort and aesthetics in the transportation of passengers or goods escorted by passengers
Isuzu car lift system is among the most economical, tested and guaranteed propositions in the market of car lifts.
• Bed lift
Isuzu manufactures and provides complete lifts and services that enhance safety, reliability, comfort and aesthetics in the transportation of passengers or medical beds escorted by passengers. Isuzu complete bed lift system is among the most economical, tested and guaranteed propositions in the market of bed lifts.
ISUZU Bed Lifts Features
- Protective bumper rails (elastic, wood, inox)
- Battery operated automatic emergency release procedure in case of power failure
- Overload detection
- 2 ways hands free permanent communication emergency telephone according to lift directive 95/16 EC
- Car preference operation (hospital service): key switch on COP causes the lift doors to remain open until a car call is registered. All landing calls by-passed, the lift is exclusively operated from the inside the car (ie. the COP). Removal of the car preference (or attendant) key switch on completion of the special operation returns the lift to normal control
- 3D or 2D infra-red light door detector
- Emergency car trap door
- VVVF automatic doors
- High accuracy leveling (option for electronic valve) .
- Microprocessor controller according to lift directive 95/16 EC (SABP or collective control operation)