The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
UHF RFID Dry Inlays are described as “Dry” due to their lack of adhesive backing. Dry inlays attach an RFID microchip (IC) and antenna to a material or substrate called a web. These inlays look like they have been laminated and come standard with no adhesive.Koco data not only offering almost 260 designs of standard HF and UHF antennas,but also capable of completing a customized antenna design and sample production within 8 hours after clients make the initial customized requirements.
· Every year a third of the profit went into research and development
· 20 years+ RFID lable team and professional after-sale service team
· Nearly 200 national patents for smart tag products
· Exclusive one stop smart tag products and services in the world
· Most cost efficient smart tag products
Dry inlay production flowchart:
Hot selling product
If you need more UHF dry inlays,please download our catalog.