Fiber Cement Board
is a new type of decorative board owns high marketing demand. The product enjoys the features of high strength in the aspects of fireproofing, moisture proofing and easy processing. Meanwhile, it has the performance of comprehensive environment protection, asbestos free, no formaldehyde, and no blastmogen. It does no harm to humam body.Characteristic:
1.100% asbestos free, smokeless and non-toxic when it is fired.
2. Superior in heat -insulating performance and economic in energy consumption.
3. Excellent firepfroofing function, according with national standard.
4. Easy to install, good sound-absorbing, fire-proofing and moisture resistent.
5. High stregth, fine stability, anti-radiation.
6. Long standing, service life up to 50 years
7. High in strength of base material, good in stability, good in radiation protection and no deformation and discoloration in long exposure to the sun.
8. Fashionable in color and design full of vigor decoration.
About the cement board, it can be used as the wall board or the ceiling tile. We have two colors for the cement board. One is yellow another is grey. They are different on density, cement component and loading capacity. Our common size is 4feet*8feet/10feet and 2feet*2feet. The thickness can be from 4mm to 20mm.
Packaging: With pallet
Noya fiber cement board are made of Japan's most advanced technology and good quality raw and processed materials, resulted in superior performance of product and wide application ar all positions of a building, specially partition wall and suspended ceiling, and fit for exterior wall, indoor partition and ceiling of various styles of buildings, such as office buidling, business building, resident building, school, hospital, cinema, scientific researching institute, KTV, railway station and airport, etc.
||100% Non Asbestos Free Exterior Fiber Cement Partition Board
||Design personalization, according to customers drawings or photos.
||We can supply comprehensive service for you with professional production, sales, shipping and after-service team.