TitleProduct

Fashion Cute Design Pet Bed, Pet House

  • Price:

    Negotiable

  • minimum:

  • Total supply:

  • Delivery term:

    The date of payment from buyers deliver within days

  • seat:

    Shanghai

  • Validity to:

    Long-term effective

  • Last update:

    2017-12-17 20:43

  • Browse the number:

    93

Send an inquiries

Company Profile

Dongguan Baofa Furniture Co., Ltd.

By certification [File Integrity]

Contact:Ms. Lisa. Zhao(Mr.)  

Email:

Telephone:

Phone:

Area:Shanghai

Address:Shanghai

Website: http://huaenind.auto-charge.net/

PRODUCT DETAILS
Super luxry pet bed kit

Product details
1. Item: HN-PH369
2.100%PP cotton filling, and Super soft short plush
3. Super soft short plush, Suede inner wall and sleeping area
4. Size: (3sizes is available):
S: 50*40cm M: 65*50cm L: 80*65 cm

Features:
1. Fashion designs with paw embroidery, it is very beautifuland soft for your dog to live
2. Made of Non-woven fabrics&soft fleece, and typically cheaper, lighter, comfortable and warm

Competitive advantages
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted

Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C.